sharon.lh

Monday, May 11, 2009

 

i cried

i know i should be studying now. and i didnt have the intention to post a tribute to my ma until exam's over. but i somehow linked to snsd dear mom.



i started tearing.
just last night, late at night, my ma woke up to go to the toilet, she saw me 'studying' and she asked me go to sleep and even asked my bro to pour me a cup of water. at that time, i was thinking, woah she so good and my bro too. i thot she would scold me and nag at me. but instead, she said i studying so i will be thirsty. until i listened and understand the lyrics behind the song, i realised how she is so precious to me. how much she had done for me and my family. she may not be pretty, she may not be smart but to me, she's the strongest, happiest and most beautiful women in my life. everytime she come back to work, she would straight away cook dinner. everytime i come back from school, i will be so tired and sleep but when i wake up for dinner, there will always be nice food for me to eat. if she's like me, and sleep, i wont have dinner at all. she must be really tired. from morning, preparing my breakfast till at night, ironing my uniform for me. never once did she rest. and everytime she will find a reason to laugh and smile. she had devoted her life to my family. i feel really grateful. my family dont have the luxury to go on tour which my mom always think of going. i want to promised her that i will work hard and earn lots of money so that we can go. to japan, korea and many other places. for now, i cant stop tearing. she is just so great. everytime i complained about being tired and stuff. i never hear that from her even tho she do her chores from morning till night. i feel really dissappointed with myself. and also, she always stand by me, watching me even if my school life is not very good. she's always someone i can turn to even things screw up the whole world. i feel so blessed to have a mother like her. everything she did and still doing for me is something i can never repay her in my whole life.


omma, chongmal saranghae.[HEARTS HEARTS HEARTS]
Photobucket
happy mothers day to every ma out there!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   October 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]