sharon.lh

Thursday, April 02, 2009

 

locksmith

let me tell you smth. i'm nobody at all.

-i have no talents and i thot dance was my niche.
-i have no brains. am not very good at all. upping and downing is not a very good sign.
-i have no beauty. er... need i say more. fat, braces, pimples, ugly skin, high forehead... too much to talk about. if i'm in america, i would be the wallflower of the prom and the outcast. ooh. definitely the outcasts.
-i dont have any popularity at all. other than a few friends, the other people dont know me. even if we know each other. my face says 'BORING PERSON'. i got ignored by 2 person in 5 mins. thanks.
-i'm not good in anything at all.

people say nobody can be perfect, but at least smth, they dont have to worry about. i just look at random people. ah lian maybe poor in her studies and very notorious, but at least they are pretty. well, they usually do. okay. all are better than me. geeks and nerds maybe ugly but they are super smart. some people are just very charismatic and no need to really care bout being a wallflower. some people, although average, there's still smth they belonged to. positively, i mean. as for me. i have nothing that makes people admire. nothing that people wants to know. nobody knows me at all, actually.
maybe i need yoga.
but i am a wallflower.
like i said, a zombie.
zombie has nothing. just a blank stare.
and i can forget about my birthday.
nobody cares. i will just forget it.
i can quit complaining about just everyone.
at least they have my attention.
as for me, NOBODY CARESSSSSSS.
cuz i'm not anything at all.
just as stated.
please god, give me a title, a person, a life.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   October 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]