sharon.lh

Saturday, April 04, 2009

 

glad that hidden test was over



the eunhae part just pawns me today. ^^
but the sceamings are crazy. -.-
tiffany and yuri mc today. the mics are so cute.

i feel much much better now.
talking to junior is like talking to my other half.
thanks, junior.
love you!
and i'm very sorry.
haha.
you better not do your, beat, throw and suck on monday. >O
i will tell your shining star that you spotlight him.

sigh. guides was okay.
alsagoff complimented us. hahahaha. good good. ^^
that bloody R.K is so effing towards me lah. always picking on me. i think i previous life owe her smth. i just started open my mouth to talk or ask a question to the person around me, she straight away notice me alr and call me to keep quiet.
F YOUR ORGANIZING FILE OFF LAH. -.- am i really that talkative? only her class lah, she's so boring, worse than a table. GRR. later my report book got bad reflection, i will confirm find her. beeeitchy.
yay! ^^ my korean teacher complimented on my dairy. actually mdm choo helped me and the one that helped me most innit is junior cuz she made my mood happy. numu happy! ^^ i shall write more. hahahaha.

3 post in one day. ^^ muhahahaha.

i dont dare. and i dont like too.
sigh. JF~~~~~~~
and JAM! does not care about me. GRR. T.T

tuition was being a bitch.
i hate it. GRR. friday one was O.O

i always find opportunities to embarrass myself. lol.
anyway,
bae seul ki- tiresome.


that's what i feel now.
tired...
still got loads of things to do...
LOADSSSSSSSSSSSZXZXZXZXZ.
BYE.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   October 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]