sharon.lh

Sunday, March 22, 2009

 

throbbing wind

today felt extremely bitchy. ever since the morning.

let's built a story:
-woke up, shit, numo late for korean lesson.
-din attend korean lesson, instead went library, partly cuz i din bring money to pay her too.
-came home, fell asleep, for a while
-they finished up my lunch but cuz i din told them i havent had mine
-after my pa wake up from his nap, he's damn hyper and made a lot of noise. sing song ans kept calling me to ask things. i told him i am sleeping, he said, never tell me~, OMG. SLEEPING ALSO NEED TO TELL ONE AH. i lying down on the sofa, eyes shut.
-studied bio. like hungry... then digestion... -.- then, pa and hyung kept coming to my room and asked me things. i damn fed up, and shouted at them.
-before dinner was a roar roar.
-elearning sucks. seriously.
-i kept wondering, what the fuck is wrong with my phone?! why no sound?! why all those msg sent, came with no respond?! what the hell is wrong with my bloody phone?!

and the most frustrating thing is that:

I CANT BLAME OTHERS BUT ME.

i woke up late, never go korean class... it was my decision. i never told my pa and hyung that i havent take my lunch, it was my fault. to be bothered by them, it again, was my fault to not control myself. elearning is my fault cuz i din do them earlier. kept wondering why my phone is not making a bloody sound is also my fault. not only did it made me felt lousy but it gave me crazy imaginations. it tells me i'm a loner, that not even imaginary friends can help. but... what about those days when sometimes, i dont even get a call or sms but still felt happy. how did i past thru those days and not these. maybe... i am getting a L card...

hu~~~
as sungminnie said, why is today's situation like that?

hu~~~
ignore ignore.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   October 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]