sharon.lh

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

 

nice bangs

where did junior go?!?!?
i was expecting an e-mail from her but i guess she's too busy eating dimsum. haha. that's good. but i missing junior already.

today's another boring day. i purposely cope myself in the house for two full days. but i did nothing fruitful. i decided to rewrite my maths exercise book. i know it's like waste time. but my current one looks like shit. so disorganised and so many blank pages. i want to feel proud of a full, hardworking and organised MATHS exercise book. cuz i think maths is cool. ^^

anyway, ling pei-ed me thru sms during my boring afternoon and surprisingly, SEWONNIE REPLIED ME IN E-MAIL. for the past few days, i've wondering whether to call sewon in china or wait for her e-mail or e-mail lisa about our smokin' eunhyuk. OMG. CAN I SAY THIS AGAIN: SUPER JUNIOR IS THE HOTTEST!. woots~~~~

i've been spreading sj love to a few people. even ms wong. crazy, huh, me? hehehehhehehe.

lkw says we should master chinese. but it's so super hard. GRR. i mean why does he want china people come to sg. if he wants it, i dont want. because of him, i have to worry for my chinese. in the future, my boss maybe chinese. without chinese, how to communicate. BUT I THINK DIALECTS ARE MORE SUPERRRRR CULTURE. AND IMPORTANT. tyvm.

haha. sabrinnnnnaaaaa pei-ed on a sunday afternoon. she took so many photos sia~~~

WHERE'S THE EUNHAE-ISM?!

AND IS HE GETTING BRACES??

AND SHOULD I ASK JAM TO TUTOR ME???

-.- DESPO SHITZX.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   October 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]