sharon.lh

Sunday, November 23, 2008

 

sinfully great



been pretty busy this few days. or what seems a delusion for me.

started packing my books and all. god, it's messy. i have test papers there, and tuition worksheets here. and i have to categorised it. -.<>

i only got one/two week to pack. once my korean class starts, i'm going to chiong my assingments and work liaozx. must prepare for sec 3. am scared. especially maths. my brothers told me that when you reach sec 3, i am going to encounter a lot of failures. but for maths, i cannot cannot admit i fail. maths is the only subject that can give comfort to me. T.T


everybody, hwaiting~

***


while i was packing my things, i chance upon this workshop thingo that tells you your study styles and all. i realised, it was actually true. i cant learn thru listening to people, it bores me. i am more of a visual and tactile person. i can see and sit thru a whole stream of videos and tell you what it was about but i cant stand sitting in the class room, listening to some teacher talking something that is totally irrelevant to me. i will get to this part soon. hee hee.


another thing is that, i take gifts, actions and words as a language of love. my way of showing it. i often ask my mother to hug me in the middle of her conversation. altho she will brush me aside, i know she loves me. as for my father, i always love to cling his hand when we go shopping, he will also brush me aside, but i know he loves me. how wonderful parents are, whatever they do, your heart knows they love you even if you dont think so. as for my brothers, their quiet way of showering care to me is very precious to me. next time, i must buy a lot of gifts to my neices and nephews. haha. my friends... hmm... some, i had shown. some, i had not really shown. but i love the company of my friends. during times, i would think i can walk alone, but deep in my heart, the company of my friends will be so much better.


this was suppose to post on idk-when day. the internet crashed. and the then feeling was gone.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   October 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]