sharon.lh

Sunday, November 02, 2008

 

happy events on 0111

first of all...

CONGRATULATIONS TO COUSIN ALVIN&&HIS LOVELY WIFE, FELICIA~
AN ADDITION TO MY EXTENDED FAMILY.
A CALL FOR BELLS AND CHAMPAGNE.
A CALL FOR BLISS AND CHEERS.
A CALL FOR BLESS AND CLAPS.


today is a very wonderful day that i noticed my cousin marrying his only one. everytime, my ma would narrate that she and her sisters accompaning him thru his growing years. saying that he watched tv in their house, played with them etc. and when he got to go back to his own house after his kindergarden years, my ma told me that few of her sisters cried or so, i think. haha. okay. his speech was very touching even tho it was short. i almost wanted to cry. altho we are not close, but watching him marrying, seeing his blissed face, i was very peace-ed. alright, no such word but it was like that. a very warm feeling. i imagined, if i were my aunties, i would feel very blessed to have my nephew finding his other half. no words can describe when you see time pass so quickly and see how a chapter of your loved one life ends with a happy ending. it's like, when he/she is young, you would play with them etc. but BOOM, suddenly, you see them all ready to flip that page.
aahh~ i'm so happy for my cousin. ^^
altho it was simple, the food was delish.
of cuz, the warmth was the BEST. :D
BEST WISHES!
[p.s: my cousin looks like alex. haha.]

second:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMARIAH!
Photobucket

finally 14, eh.
may you have a very happy year ahead! ^^
forget all the bad things and move on, yeah.
MAY GOD BLESS THIS SEXY BIRTHDAY, GIRL.
LOVEYOU! ^^
Super Junior Pictures, Images and Photos
"saeilchukahamnida~"

and so on...
- i permed my hair for alvin's wedding. temporary. it was nice. haha. saw myself in a different way. so weird at first. i thot i will look like an ahjumah. that hairdresser said the back of my hair very thin. i was thinking, also you cut one.
haha. i actually went 'sissors' for ten times. and i'm entitled to a free cut. haha! loyal customer. ^^
Photobucket

-my brother is coming back in 2 weeks time. :D yay!
will be waiting for you~
Photobucket

-my pa half-ly agree to get me my braces sooner! if not, i got to wait till 2011. by that time, i would need to wear longer and waste money and time. so, yep, he half-ly allow me. but i'm not sure if he totally agree. cuz for my case, it got to be about 6/7k. T.T why the back of my milk teeth never drop?!idk lah. i'm going to check the hos for it. AND I'M GOING TO CANCEL MY WAITING LIST.

today: A GOOD DAY. ^^

my room is dead untidy. V.V
my plan is:
nov- go learn smth. maybe dance and korean. ^^
dec- prepare for sec 3. rooms to be tidied, homework to do, books to buy.
all time- IMPROVE MY BALLET.
i must manzx, never practice for so long liaozx. i'm so lousy.

AHH! 011108 is wonderful. ^^

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   October 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]