sharon.lh

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

 

command and conquer

Super Junior Pictures, Images and Photos

your choice? blame yourself. everything.



LOL! sorry amariah. it's so dorky and cute to have fishy up here. hahahahah!

i put this up cuz it's my feeling at the moment. neither here nor there. depends on how you interpret that picture.

all day long, just thinking of what to do next. just bo chap. sigh. during school time, when my brain is active, i would always think a lot of things. ponder here wonder there. plus, lack of sleep. god, i hate those. i am so enjoying life now. well, at least i'm happy. ^^ lol. happy as in peaceful, quiet. not the crazy kind. back to point one, school time is always rushing everywhere. lest my poor time managment, things would go hay wire. my feelings. emotion and especially my thoughts too. just rocky. ... ... maybe not too. but not as worse. like some insecurities, loneliness... ... all for the teen hormones and agnst. sigh.

when there's a road block, it's something for you to overcome. but being the -.- me, i dont. i stay there. not moving. that's my holiday. during school, it's no choice cuz i am simply afraid. afraid that anything i dont wish will arise. you cant always rely on god, rely on people. i cant as god to always bless me. i cant always ask people to help me. when you're moving to the future... it's yourself. alone. the word seems scary. but it's always true. i must try to believe in that. i always ask my mama cook for me. i always ask my papa give my money, pay my fees. one day, i got to do it myself. isnt that fearful?

one thing i learn from scrap teacher [ you cant be strong alone. only when one whole group is strong, you will be strong ]... but which is true? i guess, in reality, it have to depend. take example : you are in a battle. if you are soldier in a unit, your unit must be strong and tight in order to win. but if you are a spy, you must be strong alone. so which one would i want to be? ... ... i must find out. can i be both and take the best of both worlds? hahaha. a person like me... i really dont know. should master both. last time and now is different. i would like to remind myselg that.

i shall follow the us: CHANGE.

***

went braces today. my doctor is kind of young. am glad is a girl. haha. took xray and photos. and i must keep hygiene clean!! JIAYOU, ME! i want to keep a log about my braces. just because! haha. btw, i only can get it done next year. T.T cuz that's the earliest the doctor got. shall patiently wait. haha. just after chinese new year. could be the last new year with a tight lipped smile on the photos. lol. hope so... and i want to contribute a lil to the expenses. prolly... i shall pay for my extractions... since it is not included in the 4k package. I'M BLESSED. ^^ i decided to put on a sapphire band to celebrate super junior's 3jib next year. hoo-la!

when i was taking a taxi there with my ma. my ma told me that ah gong and ah ma are buddha's now. cuz when they pass away, it was on the festival of the buddha's birthday. even one of my extended relatives, who is a fortune teller, says so. isnt that amazing? i will never be like them. and my ah ma die on 13, my ah gong die on 14. i think i mention this before. but i think... this is all real. i miss them a lot... so fast... like that... sigh. '~'

tsk tsk... my ma has been nagging and talking about the braces ever since she came home. haha. typical of my ma. but my bo chap mood is making it annoying yo me. >.<

***

this is jessica from snsd... very pretty! i want snsd album to come out soon~ Jessica Pictures, Images and Photos

but i still like tae yeon and hyoyeon. one sing, the other dance very well. ^^

***

Red Alert Pictures, Images and Photos

stuck to this. i should see how people play. i cannot admit defeat. if i do, i will bad mood and panic. dont like. >.<>.- i must go watch some pro video. confirm youtube have. lol.

***

sigh... all for that? am i really that -.< ?

btw, congrats to ah ting for completing another round of audition. she's ah jie liaozx. haha.

what happened to wiki.theppn?! grrr.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   October 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]