sharon.lh

Friday, November 28, 2008

 

cheap things dont last



can you belive i've been busy this few days?
packing here and there. and end up, nothing produce. T.T

now thailand is in protest. airport closed. super junior cannot go thailand. i hope they will divert to sg instead. hahahahahahahahaha. if not what, take bus go in? crazy. but possible. and sharon's going to thailand to catch the sm town concert also. a part of me hopes the protest will be over soon cuz she's bringing in sj's balloon!!! but sj coming to sg will be so much better. ^^ please... please...

bbt/flh/hshmm sucks. period.
hsj/sj/snsd is soooooooooo freaking much better. that's final.
too hell with cheap things.

monday- i went doctor two times. hahahaha. first to dentist with my hyung accompaning me. then to the polyclinic for my ear check with my lao da accompaning me. i'm so fortunate. i feel like a princess. kamsahamnida, hyungs. ^^

i have decided. hyung is my second bro. laoda is my elder bro.

tuesday- went out with rachel! she told me lots of things. but of course, i know what to do. some of the things are not within the world. it was fun meeting her. so long even tho we stay so near to each other. miss all the old days. sigh...

wednesday- morning went to helped out for guides. lucky, i was a while only. heh heh. cuz i was half a wake. then i met the gb girls! so long so long! missed them so much. T.T hope we can go out soon! ballet was so difficult. i wanted to cry cuz i was so paised. teacher must be pissed cuz of me. must practice. must practice.

today- went out again! fun. fun. fun. fab. fab. fab. saw lots of nice clothings. and bought same things again! most loved. ^^ hahahaha! on the mrt, i saw mrs tang. wth. asked me to go do course tmr. then i smsed her my details. she never reply. call her, she never answer. so is i need to go or not? nb. need to 7am wake up leh. and then i somemore got a bit of sick. -/-

sigh...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   October 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]