sharon.lh

Friday, October 10, 2008

 

taking a sigh



ms wong actually want to let us see this video.
she even watch attack of the pin up boys and full house.
i hope she is supy-fied. haha.

finally the crazy week is over. OVER.
during that week ,the atmosphere was a mixtue of tense and faigue.
i guess everyone had it hard. but now it's over, everyone cant help but scream.
in my case, that is.
i was surprised that the night before each exam was relax for me.
usually, i would cram. i suppose you really need a mind of ease to breeze thru it.
except for chinese. omg. my lan chinese~
glad everything is done.

yesterday, i packed my post exam mess. it was the messiest week of my life.
stacks of papers and books are everywhere. the image of the horrendous room cant leave my mind. and today, i get some time alone. at first, the feeling was miserable. now i understand. actually i do understand all this while. anyway, i got up and rush my dnt shit. went to eat lunch and school on my own. i get to think somethings on my own. i get to be alone for a while. prolly, sometime you need it. it's not that bad. you feel blocked out. ooh, i met this ang moh in the bus. he's really big and sat beside me. i dont like the feeling. but he din do anything and he offered me a sweet. but i still dont like that feeling. -.- huu~

watched snsd's new reality show. it was quite okay. jessica read sophie kinsella. lol. and their style are much the same as singapore. except, their clothes and prettier. tiffany's annoying with her 'omg' and 'ready?'

i borrowed mao's last dancer. it was a pleasant read. give a an idea on how life was like last time in china. and that made me feel guilty for throwing breakfasts away. i dont have a good appetite in the early mornings so i dont really like to eat breakfast. my beloved ma prepared for me and i throw away. is that i want to throw, i throw it with a heavy heart. i believed the bread still can be eaten but it's not fresh anymore. D: so how? i must kick this habit. help.

i keep meeting people from my past. it's a good and bad thing. i met some 'unknown' people to me. not much change. and I MET ANNIE ANNIE ANNIE ANNIE. my cool cool friend. it's been years since i met her. ahhh~ saranghae~

should i perm my hair? like make a little wave? or let it grow longer first? ah! othege~

SUPER JUNIOR 13 LOVE~~


Super Junior Pictures, Images and Photos


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   October 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]