sharon.lh

Monday, October 27, 2008

 

emotionally unstable

i think i have some brain damage or something.
i cannot control my feelings.
whatever i feel, i feel to the extremes.
if i am happy, i am ecstatic.
if i am sad, i am depressed.
if i am angry, i am screaming.
if i am worried, i am shaking.

crazy, huh?
prolly cuz of the hormones. (yeah, pms)
but it's so weird.
like last week, the craziest day i ever had. shouting at everyone then the next minute smiling at everyone. then today, i woke up to my parents quarreling. i started bawling and screaming at them.

here's what happen.
just cuz of newspaper, they started shouting and screaming at each other.
but i know it's not cuz of that.
several events build their emotions up and it wasnt cleared.
and thus, this.
they are always complaining about each other to me.
and whenever they scold me, they will diverse it to each other.
just like the chalet thing, so many things built up.
sigh sigh.
i was screaming at them to stop shouting and blah blah.
but then i realised i over-reacted.
everything. o-v-e-r r-e-a-c-t.
huu~
when will people learn to not fuss over small things?
when will people learn to appreciate things?
my eyes are still puffy from the bawling.
ooh! i feel so paiseh.

anyway, what a pity. what a pity.
last day and poof, gone.
my sec 2 life is o-v-e-r.
i wish i had done more things.
but, alas, i dont want to think about it.
it's over.
no point thinking how pathetic i am and look.
summary: pity.

my stress outlet: MY BELOVED T10.
all my videos and songs really calm me down.
yesterday night, i watched sensai wa erai till 4am in the morning, in the dark, lying on my bed. ooh~ my daiki is so cuteeeee~. the whole drama is okay. prolly cuz i dont understand some part of it. daiki, daiki, daiki!
going to watch scrap teacher. but but where can i find eng subs? T.T

by the way, i still hearts my super junior even tho i'm idolizing hsj.
SUJU&&HSJ JIANG~


can someone tell me what's shinee and hsj fan colour?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   October 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]