sharon.lh

Sunday, July 13, 2008

 

you are the one

i kept eating durians the past week.
the best is my father bought back the MAOSHAN durian.
shiok!

finally change blogskin.
a lil bit currupted.
tell me if it's okay.

the blog song is from epik high.
nice, boh? love it. ;DD

well, ballet today was screwed. i forget most of my steps cuz i didnt practise. D:
on saturday, went ndp. couldnt see my bro. too far away. D:

hmm... i cant think of anything else tho. haha.

**
on friday, this is the last blow.
bloddeh skank. why are you being so competative?
you will never win me. you think i'm all about school?
wrong,you bitch. my life is about dancing. and you cant dance.
so why should you make yourself so full of angst?
and why should i want to fight with you?
i never hate you in the first place.
it's you who made me hate you.
my enemy is myself. not you.
i dont want to waste my strength competiting with you.
i'm not a coward. it's just that you are not worth my breath.
cuz you cant dance.
so, if you get what i mean. save your breath.
we are two different person.
extreamly different.

**


p.s/ to my fellow yeochins, will tell you all about * tmr.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   October 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]