sharon.lh

Sunday, July 20, 2008

 

beauty is invicible

currently hearing snsd's album.
read lil prince finish. it's kind of nice. i recommand this book. it tells the truth of human. however, you have to think really in depth.

finally. it's saturday. it's the day when i will relax the whole day~, officially.
i slept, ate, slept, tuition and computer. :D delights me. but i never practise ballet. ): cuz i got to bath. i hate sweating after bathing. anyway, i'm going to get screwed tmr. ooh! and i found out my father's niece is a ballet dancer with singapore dance theatre! so cool~ i want to learn my interfound there. excited excited! no matter what, i must get into SBA and become a ballet dancer like her. she got to go korea earlier on this year. if i become like her, maybe i would get to korea too! and maybe get to see super junior! hee~ or maybe eat jia jiang mian! :D

okay let me talk about last week, starting from last sat.

SATURDAY
i got to go NDP preview! hee~
it was nice but it bores me at the end before the fireworks cuz it's always the same as previous years. haha. am glad my bro got to perform for ndp and got the tickets for me and big bro. i've been consecutively go there for years cuz of my bros. i hope i can one day help my family get the tickets too. to repay them, of course. :D ty, bro! btw, during one of the night performance, there's this lift thingo, it cannot work. there's a row of it. one cannot go up, the other cannot go down. hope they fix it. haha! and i love the cheer! not so sure about it tho.
S-I-N-G-A-P-O-R-E X3
ONE PEOPLE ONE NATION ONE SINGAPORE X3
piccas! sorry about the poor quality. i have to do with my camera phone and most of it is in videos. my comp cant read. ): anyway, enjoy!



that's when i got the sms. i was dead worried. glad that ama is getting better now! (: got her a balloon afterwards at marina.

SUNDAY
erm... nothing special. i think i mentioned it last week. ooh! me and nadine visited ama in hos to show her our video project. she was very sick. her eyes were yellow and she hardly have the energy to move around. but her ordeal is over! (: yay! sorry yeochins that i din inform your earlier cuz i din have the permission to. lunch then headed to ballet which one of the lessons i screwed up. ): heh. i hope it wont happen tmr. i'm starting to lose my flexiblity! gosh. D:

MONDAY
was suppose to hand in our video but ms punam took over and we totally forget about it. hee~ gb day! so got to see the gb girls on stage! hee~ they are look so pro in their uniform. happy gb day! after school, waited for them to fall out then went home and ong. was suppose to study for maths but lazy sharon is on the sly again! pathetic~

TUESDAY
ooh... wth. maths is dnueibvnewceiknf difficult. hmph. D: which means i had to brush up liaozx. after school went to visit ama with yeochins! she look so much better than on sunday! hee~ miss you like siaozx! get better, k. ^^ saranghae~ my mother came to since her working place is near. and then cab home. haha.

WEDNESDAY
skipping is ewww. and the coach is so bad to yong lah. hate him for bullying my yeochin. he somemore dare to laught. he damn evil lor. first time stayed back for maths. wth. mr koh gave us this stupid circle sum and it's like ksbfiewnvcirblvcn difficult. ooh! my brain could have burst! mr koh is over-reacting on ama's health. he said ama got one month mc and i was like, huh?! cannot be! :O and nadine, dont give up and worry, k. just keep on gambate-ing~ (: i've revive long phone calls with v! yay! ^^

THRUSDAY
ama got discharged! happy happy! hope she recuperate faster~ hee~ ^^ i prove why mr koh's over reacting. ama only got one week mc lah. aiyoh! scare me. -.- phew. hope she can come to school pretty soon~ yay! :D

FRIDAY
ms punam's last day. thanks for teaching us for a week! ^^
thanks denise for the incredible straw. adds flavouring but kind of hard to suck. went bowling with guides. fun but my score were damn pathetic. my laptop bluetooth not working so cannot put photos. ): ahh~ it's near my house so had an early dismiss and went to ong! hee~ got our exam dates. wth. shitty! exams again! ;O

TODAY
i practically did nothing the whole day except learnt smth about statitics. i should have done smth productive! ahh! so pathetic of me! hate myself. maybe try to study later. haha. you must be think i'm kidding. sorry, am not. i'm norcturnal. anyway, my pa told me he got an e-mail from school about the portal. i din give the notice to him. i thot it's useless. so stupid of the school to think this things. think all of our parents are that kiasu. excuse me, my father not like that big nose and arrogant nicholas lim's father hor. eeyer.

this pretty much sum up my week. (((:
sound pathetic,right? haha. i think so.
i finally found my song!
the one that i danced to when i went to learn hip hop.
kat deluna - run the show
damn nice! love the beat! nice for booty shaking dance. hee~ *shakes shakes*
another is whine up by the same singer.
she sings live altho it's play back too! omy! most of asians dont do that!


and lastly i cant end off without super junior. hee~ pardon me! please! juseyo!
and yay! it's confirm SJ will go malaysia for mtv awards! hee~ but wth they are performing in msia too. but why not SG?! stupid stupid stupid! and SG still want to invite some people that people barely know to come. like some band called waner or smth like that. only my mother will go(she wanted but not). hmph.

spreading my sj love. hee~ ^^

ama! get well soon~ misses and loves^^ may god be with you and your family...<3>

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   October 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]