sharon.lh

Friday, June 13, 2008

 

beyong the ocean

yay yay yay!
finally went out with V today. it's been a long long time. (:
Far east > borders > tangs > bugis
we bought a same shirt. yes yes yes. ;DD after my mother took the shirt from me which was suppose to be the same as V. anyway, we had lots lots lots of F-U-N.
happyhappy! saranghae!
120608

today's 13th the friday. *gasp*
and i got to go for guides later on at 7.god. hate it so much. need to go some school all by myself. the teacher said take 58 from bishan and i'm like huh?
i havent even pack. actually no need to pack but still.

okay... i've watched [attack on the pin up boys]
acted by super junior. it's quite okay. it's nice only if you want to watch suju in action. omg! kibum is so cuteeeee~ when he smile. *faints*

their song for the movie:


the first guy is ama's favourite; dong hae.
and mine is the guy who sing after the red guy and...who wear the specs; sings at 1.30. omt. omt. omt. both of them are so darn hot. but i still like my LJK much more.

Super Junior

and i dreamt about han kyung. he's my boyfriend. lol. in my dreams. me and V were staying with them, then i cry and cry cuz V had to leave korea. haha. weird but i like cuz han kyung is my namchin. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. and there are two other dreams which are... insignificant.

it's only a dream.
my real dream is to dance in esplanade with my pointe shoes. i'll be the main actress in a melodrama dance, my pas de deux will be a hot and muscular guy who is comparable to hankyung or kibum or LJK and everybody will be ooh-ing and aah-ing. i'll have my own wikipedia page and most of all, my parents will be proud of me. (:
let me dream of it. at least i get the picture. haha.

okay. end here. i need to sleep. like this early. 2am. i usually sleep at 3. dont be surprise.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   October 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]