sharon.lh

Sunday, May 18, 2008

 

six pumpkins

8.25am
ah gong decided to close his eyes and leave this world
you are well remembered for your love and laughter
rest in peace



this morning received the bad news. the whole day, i felt that something's missing. i was sad and shocked but i didnt cry. i continued eating, talking and playing the com till 3. at 3, i went to the wake to wait for the body. called V to talk to her. (thanks for your condolences) when the body came, everyone just pour their tears out. while praying, i kept staring into blank space as this news is too shocking to me. somehow, i miss him. i knew this would be coming. for the past week, i have thoughts of how am i going to face everybody during his wake. i know it's stupid of me to think about that when he was still alive but it just happens to come up in my mind. another thing is that, my ah ma passed away on the 14th, 11 years ago. and he, the husband, chose to leave on the 13th. this is so touching. 1314. which means, he wants to be with her forever. omt. i really... *sigh* life is so unpredictable.

anyway, the funeral is more like a gathering to me. everyone just came. even faces i never see before.

well, i got back my results. not very happy with it. i must jiayou jiayou!

and we did not win the interclass badminton. it's nothing to be sad about. cuz everyone who played for us had work hard for it. i'm really very proud of them. we shall look forward to the next interclass! :)

congrats to me! i woke up at 9 today. hey! it's a very big improvement from a late noon, you know. :P heh, so thick skin.

playing [the world ends with you], damn nice. i had to abandoned my animal crossing. cuz it's so addictive. esp the tin pin slam. omg. you all better dl.

okay. i'm very sleep now. maybe staying overnight tmr. prolly not. adeline and her family duty is today, so yeah. mine's monday. but cant, got school. so maybe sun.

my hair havent dry yet!!! grr.

ooh ya! btw, i have pimples! like real big ones. would you like tuh see? i guess not.
and i hate it when people say their face very oily when actually not. e.g: when they use oil paper(clean&clear), their oil paper is not transparent. i mean the whole piece. while me, the real type of oily skin, need two oil paper(both will turn transparent) on a normal school day every 4 hours. so when you're saying your skin is oily when you do even need the oil paper is overrated to me. you should be in my shoes and see how i feel when you say that. cuz you're actually saying i'm shinning as bright as the singapore sun. and if you ever freak out cuz of one tiny pimple, please, again, try to be in my type of skin with huge pimple popping out everywhere and acne scars for life. and yes, i'm extremely sensitive to this. i'm sorry and i'll try to hold my emotions. i've been hiding it for so long. i just need to let it out. i really envy my fellow DA to have such a pimple and oil free skin. and teeth too. they have pearly whites while i have zig zag yellow. i remembered very well that i got C for my HE cuz i have crooked set of teeth. the teacher even asked me why. and he can see it is crooked even tho i opened only half of my teethes. my family even talked about my teeth and face too.ooh yes! there's the doctors to the rescue but i dont have that $. *sigh* i guess i'll be the last one to get married in the later years. or maybe not even. but at least, i'm lucky to be alive. i should be glad and ought to not moan over my imperfections cuz everyone has. please pardon me for being ungrateful and stupid.

i want my gola flats with ribbon! could you buy for me?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   October 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]