sharon.lh

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

 

finally, a new sun has arise.

i've decided to come back to blogging even tho i still do not have a new phone. hey, i'm still considering. It's either...
SGH-G600:
the good} advance photo editing/ 5mp
the bad} not 3g -.-


nice bo?
SONY ERICSSON K810I:
the good} good camera(better than above)/ 3.2 mp/ 3g
the bad} the keypad is small and it's erm... old
how about this?
it's really hard to choose since it's something essential. so, of course i must choose the right one! i would choose G600 if i'm not careless(which i'm really am, my hp flew out of my hand a few days ago). cuz it's 5mp. once it's flunk, you can say bye to it. i would choose k810i if it's not that very late and the photo edit is not as advance as G600. Photo edit is one of those that i'm considering. It matters me a lot. dont ask. help me choose, will you. I'm double-minded now. G600 looks sleek, huh?

I hate my bloody face now! I went to facial on monday. I didnt want to but my bro convinced me to go. Anzwayz, that women poke my pimple so damn pain, okay! i'm there to relax but she made me want to beat her up. who ask her poke me so pain?! i barely tahan. and that steam that she put directly at my face (for boy-knows what hell reason), is like someone trying to stop me from breathing. OMG. and today(tuesday), 5 bloody volcanoes popped out! The pus was happily sitting on my face waiting for my itchy fingers to erupt it. i tell you, i can die from it. :(

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   October 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]